A blog about a soft- and polymer clay sculpting artist...

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Last upload this year: a Hot Dog

This will be my last upload for this year - sounds dramatic, doesn't it? 
I am still thinking about what to make next. Hope to start this week on it. :)

This is my last project: 'Weenie' a OOAK little Hot Dog.
Would you turn into a vegatarian if a hot dog would look at you like that? 
Weenie is about 11"- 28cm from the head to the tail.

I don't know if it is a she or a he actually... what do you think?

xx Mel












3 comments:

  1. Oh, that adorable, sweet little face. You can't help but smile. I think that is a little girl.

    You have a wonderful week, and A very Happy & Healthy 2010. Happy New Year, talk to you "next year".

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG melissea ... what an absolut amazing idea :D
    and sooo pretty transfered into plush !!
    the dogs look is sooo ... i dont know how to say in english :D
    like ... oh yea ... come on and bite me ... pleeeaaase dare and do it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Just wanted to write and tell you how excited I am that Weenie is on her way to the USA.

    I knew the second I saw that face, she had to be mine.

    Thank you for all your help with the post office, I truly appreciate all that you did.

    Counting the days till Weenie's arrival.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete