A blog about a soft- and polymer clay sculpting artist...

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Best wishes to everybody!

A Merry Christmas and have a wonderful and creative 2012!!!

I am trying so hard to get into the Christmas spirit but it is not really working. It's raining (last year we had snow), feeling a little sad and lonely, my hubbie was working the 24th and on Christmas day, nothing decent on tv and not many Christmas cards this year - everybody is sending unpersonal greetings through Facebook...
Highlights though: My new watch I got from my husband, I made Sushi yesterday and we watched 'The Gruffalo's Child' on BBC1 afterwards and we are going out for diner tonight!

I have somone new for you to meet.
It's 'Ting Ting', she is a little orangutan girl. 
Creating her took me as long as a real birth, I guess. I started on her but was not satisfied so she ended up in a little bag in a drawer - handless and unfinished. I decided to fiinish her afterall and now I am quit pleased with the result. I am sorry I had to give her away :(
Hope you like her.
Love Mel

Ting Ting











No comments:

Post a Comment