A blog about a soft- and polymer clay sculpting artist...

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Nova

A short note to show you my latest creation called Nova. 
Nova is 8.7 inches/ 22 cm tail. She is OOAK and completely handsewn. She is made of a high quality mohair. She is filled with plastic pellets and synthetic wool and her arms are wired. 
The stars are made of polymer clay and glow in the dark.
(Personally I love the glow in the dark picture. :) )
I am already drawing a new pattern for my next creation. 
Always thinking about new ideas. Lack of sleep, headache and a little stressy do not affect my spirit of creativity. 
I could say my creativity and thinking about new ideas are the cause for my lack of sleep, hehe.

This Saturday I will find out if my creations are still in the URSA Award competition. Fingers crossed!

Enough for now, enjoy the pics!
Hugs, Mel








1 comment:

  1. Hi Mel, I do hope you are in the competition as well. Your little star bear is so precious.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete