A blog about a soft- and polymer clay sculpting artist...

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Oops! I forgot....

I totally forgot to show you 'Rosalie', my latest creation! How could I?!
I made her last week for somebody who is totally in love with 'Blueberry'.
(a picture to remind you of 'Blueberry')


I have made 'Blueberry' for my husband ( still boyfriend at that moment) to Valentines Day last year. 
* I use this moment to complain: I make/ give him something to Valentines Day every year 
but I never get something back that day... (╯︵╰,)  *

Anyways, luckily Blueberry has a little cousine and her name is 'Rosalie'.
Rosalie is only 4 inches/ 10 cm tall and she is very soft. :)

Hope you like her.

Hugs, Mel









1 comment:

  1. Oh, how could you not kiss that little baby piggy nose? Precious.

    Prudence & Weenie Girl say "hi"!

    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete