A blog about a soft- and polymer clay sculpting artist...

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Update: New work!


I have done some amazing things the last 2 weeks but did not really feel as good as I would like to. I have had some terrible mood swings. I guess it is called stress and it shows itself when you have some days off work.. My poor (future) husband... I am so sorry, my love.

But like I said I have done some amzing things! I went to the Bear and Doll-show in Hasselt - which was kinda small and disapponting. Driving one hour to get there a terrible rain and having seen everything in 30 minutes... but we have had a great ice-cream afterwards!

Last Saturday I went to see Roger Waters in the Gelredome in Arnhem!  This was absolutely amazing!


And yesterday we went to the Efteling in Kaatsheuvel - it's a amusment park. It was not so full of people so you could go through every attraction without a long waiting line. I love the rollercoaster  'Joris en de Draak'. 

But now to my last creation.
Although this piece is already waiting almost a week to get online I could not find the time to take pictures and when you find some time the batteries run out... 
reloaded the batteries, here are some pictures of 'Bits' : 

Love - Mel






                                           

2 comments:

  1. Please get some rest - it will do wonders for you. Wait - rest and ICE CREAM. (o:

    I love that little Pug. That is truly amazing.

    Hugs,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete