A blog about a soft- and polymer clay sculpting artist...

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine!

Hey,
I have been very, very busy lately so wasn't really able to make something new.

I started 2 project and did not finish. 
The sadest thing was that I wanted to take part of an contest for a Dutch/ Belgian Institute of Doll Artist called 'DABIDA'  ( www.dabida.eu ) but on the last moment I decided not to finish my work and not to take part because I can't 'feel' the polymer clay ,at the moment, when my hands are so sore. And if I can't feel the polymer clay I can't give all that I can. I was very sad because I was looking forward to this contest.

But Yesterday I started on a little Valentine's present for my boyfriend and I have just finished it!
A little pig called 'Blueberry'.

I have to go now. I will post one picture and will post some more in the following days.
 
Hugs, Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment